DocuSense 7-Step Process
Studies show that companies spend up to 3% of their entire revenue on document production, management and distribution! By evaluating your current document management fleet and implementing the most appropriate solutions, your business can reduce output spending by up to 40%!
At DocuSense, our 7-Step Process ensures that you get the customized solutions your company needs to increase printing efficiency and cut costs. But we don't just throw these print management solutions at you and take flight. We'll partner with your staff, empowering your team to make the right choices when using equipment and managing services. Here's our 7-Step Process:
- Fleet Assessment, Pt. 1 -- The first of two on-site visits, the purpose of this "meet and greet" is to assess your fleet of equipment.
- Crunching The Numbers -- This is when we collect your current printing costs, which we'll work to manage and cut with you throughout this process.
- The Wake Up Walk-through -- With sensitivity in mind, we walk through your offices and facility to observe current workflow and practices. This helps us make recommendations to improve efficiency.
- Fleet Assessment, Pt. 2 -- We now have the insight to assess your equipment with a more thorough awareness and attention to detail.
- Evaluation & Validation -- After diligent review, we validate our findings to confirm that we have everything we need to make the best possible recommendations for your company.
- The Productivity Proposal -- Using the information we've gathered from observing your facility and assessing your printing processes and equipment, we create an Executive Summary Proposal for your company. Once you take the time to review, you have the choice to move onto step #7 and partner with DocuSense.
- Contract Signing: Your DocuMentor™ Awaits -- Welcome to the DocuSense team! We are thrilled to have you on board. And we're even more thrilled to assign you your own personal pilot, a DocuMentor to help you fly your paper plane with print management solutions and premium printer service.
While we're passionate about "putting things on paper," -- whether hard copy or digital -- we can only convey so much by typing up the words. If you really want a thorough understanding of how the DocuMentors inflate your productivity and deflate your costs, schedule your free consultation!
No negatives, all fields required.
Overage must be between 0-1.